Ebenezer is always open to new ideas and suggestions as to how we can make ministry a great experience and how you can best use your gifts in ministry and service. If have an idea you would like to submit, submit via the form on this page.
How does the process work?
1. Members submit their New Ministry Suggestions & Requests online.
2. The Ministry Services team will review the submission and provide you with preliminary feedback or directions on the next steps.
3. New Ministry Suggestions & Requests will be reviewed in our upcoming council agenda. You will be notified of the date your request will reviewed. The review process may take several steps as new ministries may also require review by our leadership boards of Ministerial Liaisons, Deacons and/or Trustees.
4. During the review process you will receive notices and contact requests from the assigned leaders.
5. Once the process is complete and approved, the Ministry Council Leaders for your assigned lane will assist you with a ministry leader orientation and getting your ministry organized and operational.